Jumat, 11 Oktober 2013

Writing Project Essay


My Experience in Writing Projects Process

Studying writing two in this semester, it is like being a great writer for me. We act like a professional writer, I mean because during this semester we got some challenges in making good essay and finished well and collected for writing projects. That’s why I mean by being a great and professional writer. Actually in my writing processes are not easy to do, it needs seriously, high concentration, even take a friend with the times. Besides, we must be able to manage the times well and began to make a good essay.

At the first time, we learned about free writing. On it we had to write and elaborated our experiences and expectations in writing one and also writing two. To be honest, in making an essay it was not easy for me, to finish it I need more times and concentrations. Sometimes when I started to write, I got stuck and do not know what I am going to write. That’s a terrible thing that I want to fix, but still hard to fix it. I thought it must continue and forgot about that thing. So, I tried to finish my writing even though the stuck is suddenly appear in my mind. I still remember when I tried to finish my first project, I spent more than a day. The problem still about the stuck is suddenly appear and sat on my mind. As a result, I just finished it in a page, but I kept and then collected it as my first project in writing two.

The net meeting, we got the other challenges to make a narrative and discussion texts. Of course, we had to write it as an essay and after we finished, it must shared to another friends or groups in our class. The purpose is to get the drafts process and checked the mistakes as much as person in our class. In writing process of these projects make me a little bit confused about the topic that I want to write. Actually, in these processes we need much concentration, imaginations, looked for the references even some expert opinions. So, finished these projects I tried hard to build and refresh my mood, especially for making a good essay.

In the class, our lecturer is always reminded us about the lessons and the deadline of writing projects. Its better if do not forget to bring all of our assignments, drafts, even a small paper which included comments. Then, it is nice to take our files and drafts in a special box and kept it based on the criteria of projects. I think by earning writing two in this semester is a good chance and moment. Even though it seemed busy and not easy, but we can learn more about what the real writing is. According to me, my best essay was my narrative text, with title “The Old Man and The Giant Snake”. It is because I finished my writing with serious and focused. On it, I included some imagination to coherence of my writing. Also I wrote the story without felt stuck then I developed it as a unity paragraph. After I finished it, I copied it for twenty seven. Next, I shared it to another friends for getting the comments. After they returned it, I wrote it as a new revision. Finally, we may published the writing into our own blog. The other thing is collected some comments and then printed it as projects writing.

As conclusion, in processes to make my writing was not easy and need more times also concentrations. On the other hand, we must be able to manage times and take a friend with the times. I know that, to be a good person in writing needs many things that support our goals. Because of that, I say thank you so much to our lecturers which giving us some great and terrific lessons even excellent experiences. Especially for Mrs. Lina, according to me, she is a great lecturer, full of spirit, discipline, and never tired to teach us. Even though she is pregnant, she can teach us well in writing. Now, I know that to be a great person, we must be able to manage times, take responsibility in anything and never stop to reach the best thing.


1 komentar:

  1. It seems hard,
    But I believe that you can do that...

    I like your writing,

    BalasHapus