Selasa, 01 Oktober 2013

Project 1 writing 2


Experience and hope in writing


 
Q-1 Experience when studied writing 1

Last semester we studied writing 1 with Mr. Saunir and Mr. Hafiz, by them we studied about descriptive paragraph -essay, cause effect paragraph-essay, comparison contrast paragraph-essay, procedure text, and report essay.
To be honest, when I studied writing 1 I felt worried because the lecturers gave us many assignments and should be collected for the next day. I thought I cannot finish early because to make a write I need more time and more concentrations. Actually, I do not know why it is happens, I was thinking to finish it I need to have extra time also concentrations and then I am focusing my mind on it. Sometimes, that is why I do not really like writing; but, I tried hard to make it easy and enjoy to me. Even though, I know that writings are really important in our life. So, I try to keep my moods and keep my mind for studying writing. I am still remember at that time our lecturers says that writing is not easy for the person who denied and do not care about it; but, it is easy for the person who make it as needs and tend to be it as habits. I think that is true; because of that, I would like to study writing more and pass the worried about it.

Q-2 Hope by studying writing 2

Actually I am glad to be here for studying writing 2 and we are going to the next level. This semester we are studying with Mr. Ansyar and Mrs. Lina.  On syllabus, we are going to narrative text, recount text, argumentative essay, hortatory analytical, etc.
So, by learning writing 2 in this semester I hope I can improve my writing skills as good as possible. I want to make it easy and the readers understand what I mean. Also, I want to write better than before; especially, I know the ways to create a good writing and can solve my worried about the mistakes that sometimes I did. On the other hand, by learning writing 2 I hope I can learn seriously; even though, writing is not as simple as I am thinking. I just want to enjoy it whenever I start it; then, in this semester I hope I will have time to study writing and bring my ideas to support my writing become a good writing.

8 komentar:

  1. your experience very nice, i like your story ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. be careful with grammar and punctuation Fani..

    keep fighting :)

    BalasHapus
  3. we have same experience fani...heheeh
    i like your essay, but be care with the grammar....
    # keep writing

    BalasHapus
  4. Sista..
    I wish it became true,
    I hope you do the best things, Okay,
    Always try and try..

    BalasHapus
  5. fan,,please for attention for your punctuation..
    i hope so.. :)

    BalasHapus
  6. be careful the grammar and the punctuation Fani
    keep writing...

    BalasHapus
  7. good idea, but it better if pay attention your punctuation,vani

    BalasHapus